Editor's Note/Note du Directeur
- "Poverty, Distress, and Disease: Labour and the Construction of the Rideau Canal, 1826-1832"
- William N.T. Wylie
- "Early Industrialization and Inequality in Toronto, 1861-1905"
- A. Gordon Darroch
- "The United Brotherhood of Railway Employees in Western Canada, 1898-1905"
- J.H. Tuck
- "The Miners and the Mediator: The 1906 Lethbridge Strike and Mackenzie King"
- William M. Baker
- Forty-Five Years Ago: The Oshawa Strike
- Eric A. Havelock
Research Reports/Notes de Recherche
- French Canadian Immigrants in the New England Cotton Industry: A Socioeconomic Profile
- Bruno Ramirez
- In Praise of Reform Capitalism: The Economic Ideas of O.D. Skelton
- Joseph Levitt
- Inside Job: The Transformation of Literature
- Tom Wayman
Work Poems/Poésie du Travail
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Industrial Folklore
- Alan O'Connor
- Science and the Labour Process
- Richard Price
- "The Misery of Our Poor": Recent Studies in Development Literature
- Rosemary Ommer
- Bahro Refuted: Solidarnosc and Proletarian Revolution in Eastern Europe
- Mark Gabbert