Editor's Notes/Notes de Directeur
- "1919: The Canadian Labour Revolt"
- Gregory S. Kealey
- "Labourism and the Canadian Working Class"
- Craig Heron
- "Canadian Socialism and the Woman Question,1900-1914"
- Linda Kealey
- "Immigrants, Industrial Unions, and Social Reconstruction in the United States, 1916-1923"
- David Montgomery
- "Revolutionary Socialism and Industrial Unrest in the Era of the Winnipeg General Strike: The Origins of Communist Labour Unionism in Europe and North America"
- Larry Peterson
- "Towards Permanent Exceptionalism: Coercion and Consent in Canadian Industrial Relations"
- Leo Panitch and Donald Swartz
- The Personal Touch: Mackenzie King, Harriett Reid, and the Springhill Strike, 1909-1911
- William M. Baker
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Under the Skin of English Life
- David Levine
- The Roots of Current Trade Union Politics
- Richard Hyman
- Emperor Katz's New Clothes; or with the Wizard in Oz
- Bryan D. Palmer