Editor's Note/Note du Directeur
- "Socialists and Workers: The Western Canadian Coal Miners, 1900-21"
- Allen Seager
- "The Rise and Fall of the Labour Party in Alberta, 1917-42"
- Alvin Finkel
- "The Calgary Working Class and the Social Credit Movement in Alberta, 1932-35"
- Larry Hannant
- "The End of Agrarianism: The Fight for Farm Parity in Alberta and Saskatchewan, 1935-48"
- David Monod
Research Report/Note de Recherche
- Italian Immigrant Workers in Powell River, BC: A Case Study of Settlement Before World War II
- Gabriele P. Scardellato
- Patrick Lenihan and the Alberta Miners
- Gilbert Levine
- A Death at Deer Lake: Catalyst of a Forgotten Newfoundland Strike, 1924
- Malcolm MacLeod
- The Bradley Report on Logging Operations in Newfoundland, 1934: A Suppressed Document
- Peter Neary
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Pre-Industrial New York City Labour Revisited: A Critique of a Recent Thompsonian Analysis
- Edward Pessen
- Mansion on the Hill?
- Richard Harris