- "'By Wisdom, Wile, or War': The Provincial Workmen's Association and the Struggle for Working-Class Independence in Nova Scotia, 1879-97"
- Ian McKay
- "Bankers' Hours: Life Behind the Wicket at the Banque d'Hochelaga, 1901-21"
- Ronald Rudin
- "Shovelling Out the "Mutinous": Political Deportation from Canada Before 1936"
- Barbara Roberts
- "Conflicting Visions, Divergent Strategies: Watson Thomson and the Cold War Politics of Adult Education in Saskatchewan, 1944-6"
- Michael R. Welton
- "Inside Postal Workers: The Labour Process, State Policy, and the Workers' Response"
- Blair Laidlaw and Bruce Curtis
Research Report/Note de Recherche
- Hidden Workers: Child Labour and the Family Economy in Late Nineteenth-Century Urban Ontario
- John Bullen
Work Poetry/Poésie de Travail
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Rethinking the Categories of Working-Class History
- James Epstein
- Right, Left, and Centre: News and Views from the Canadian West
- Allen Seager
- Luddites Past and Present
- F.K. Donnelly