Jump to navigation
Labour / Le Travail 2
- "Taking on the Grand Trunk: The Locomotive Engineers Strike of 1876-7"
- Desmond Morton
- "The Decline of the Sailor as a Ship Labourer in 19th Century Timber Ports"
- Judith Fingard
- "A Profusion of Issues: Immigrant Labour, the World War, and the Cominco Strike of 1917"
- Stanley Scott
- "The Life of the Silver Miner in Northern Ontario"
- Doug Baldwin
- "'The Large and Generous View': The Debate on Labour Affiliation in the Canadian Civil Service, 1918-1928"
- Anthony Thomson
- "The Liberal Corporatist Ideas of Mackenzie King"
- Reginald Whitaker
- "Les Travailleuses Montréalaises entre les Deux Guerres"
- Marie Lavigne and Jennifer Stoddart
- "Portrait of a Jewish Professional Revolutionary: The Recollections of Joshua Gershman"
- Irving Abella
- "Mobility Potential and the Quality of Life in Working-Class Lowell, Massachusetts: The French Canadians ca. 1870"
- Frances H. Early