Editor's Note/Note de Directeur
- "Saint John Longshoremen During the Rise of Canada's Winter Port, 1895-1922"
- Robert Babcock
- "The Industrial Workers of the World and the Unemployed in Edmonton and Calgary in the Depression of 1913-1915"
- David Schulze
- "Gender and the Unemployment Insurance Debates in Canada, 1934-1940"
- Ruth Roach Pierson
- "'We always had things to do': The Paid and Unpaid Work of Anglophone Children Between the 1920s and the 1960s"
- Neil Sutherland
Research Reports/Notes de Recherche
- "The Power of the Sack": The Cost of Job Loss in Canada, 1953-1985
- Hugh M. Grant and Frank Strain
- Unionization and Labour Regimes in Canada and the United States: Considerations for Comparative Research
- David Kettler, James Struthers, and Christopher Huxley
- Latin American Labour History in Comparative Perspective: Notes on the Insidiousness of Cultural Imperialism
- Charles Bergquist
- Radical Pamphlets at the Library of the University of Prince Edward Island
- Gregory S. Kealey
- Academic Research on Labour: Strengthening Union-University Links
- Pradeep Kumar
Work Poetry/Poésie de Travail
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Political Economy Without the Working Class?
- David McNally
- Poststructuralist Gender Historians: Are We Those Names?
- Mariana Valverde
- Three Anglo-American Radicals, and the Dilemmas of Syndicalism and Social Democracy
- John H.M. Laslett