- "Collective Action in Outport Newfoundland: A Case Study from the 1830s"
- Linda Little
- "Organizing on the Waterfront: The St. John's Longshoremen's Protective Union (LSPU), 1890-1914"
- Jessie Chisholm
- "All Solid Along the Line: The Reid Newfoundland Strike of 1918"
- Peter McInnis
- "Economic Crisis and the End of Democracy: Politics in Newfoundland During the Great Depression"
- Jim Overton
- "Battle Harbour in Transition: Merchants, Fishermen, and the State in the Struggle for Relief in a Labrador Community during the 1930s"
- Sean Cadigan
Conference Report/Rapport de Congrés
- Paid Work in the Home -- A Brief Report
- Charlene Gannagé
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Two Ages of Waterfront Labour
- J.B. Foster
- The Left in the Detroit Labour Movement
- M. Glaberman