- "'That Indefinite Area of Toleration': Criminal Conspiracy and Trade Unions in Ontario, 1837-77"
- Eric Tucker
- "The Miners and the Mounties: The Royal North West Mounted Police and the 1906 Lethbridge Strike"
- William M. Baker
- "'We may all soon be 'first-class men'': Gender and Skill in Canada's Early Twentieth-Century Urban Telegraph Industry"
- Shirley Tillotson
- "Dependent Development, Labour and the Trenton Steel Works, Nova Scotia, c.1900-1943"
- L. Anders Sandberg
Research Reports/Notes de Recherche
- "Rewarding Your Enemies, Punishing Your Friends": The Labour College Strike of 1983
- John Bullen
- Against Essentialism: Latin American Labour History in Comparative Perspective. A Response to Bergquist
- Jeremy Adelman
Workshop on Canadian Working-Class History, Victoria, May 1990
- (Lefty Morgan) Informal Participation Patterns in the Railroad Running Trades
- Gail Pool
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Radical History in Australia: A Model for Canada?
- Gerald Friesen
- "Now that we've burned our bras...": Review of Justice and Gender
- Margaret E. McCallum
- Living for the Weekend: The Shorter Hours Movement in International Perspective
- Steven J. Ross