- "Rebel or Revolutionary? Jack Kavanaugh and the Early Years of the Communist Movement in Vancouver, 1920-1925"
- David Akers
- "'Making Socialists': Bill Pritchard, the Socialist Party of Canada, and the Third International"
- Peter Campbell
- "Preaching the Red Stuff: J.B. McLachlan, Communism, and the Cape Breton Miners, 1922-1935"
- John Manley
- "The Sad March to the Right: J.B. McLachlan's Resignation from the Communist Party of Canada, 1936"
- David Frank and John Manley
- "La Crise ordinaire: Les Ménagères montréalaises et la crise des années trente"
- Denyse Baillargeon
- Kipling Gets a Red Card
- Mark Leier
- The RCMP, the Special Branch, and the Early Days of the Communist Party of Canada: A Documentary Survey
- Gregroy S. Kealey
- Vic Midgley Writes Home: A Letter from New Zealand, 1939
- Jeremy Mouat
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Pauperism, Moral Character, and the Liberal State
- Mariana Valverde
- Love Among the Historians
- Karen Dubinsky
- The Paradox of the White Worker: Studies in Race Formation
- Noel Ignatiev
- The Many Lives of German Labour: A Review Essay
- David Crew
- Industrial Studies for Trade Unionists
- Bruce Spencer