Editor's Note/Note de directeur
- "The Forest As Factory: Technological Change and Worker Control in the West Coast Logging Industry, 1880-1930"
- Richard A. Rajala
- "Sweated Labour: Female Needleworkers in Industrializing Canada"
- Robert McIntosh
- "A Miniature Coxey's Army: The British Harvesters' Toronto-to-Ottawa Trek of 1924"
- W.J.C. Cherwinski
- "The Softball Solution: Female Workers, Male Managers and the Operation of Paternalism at Westclox, 1923-60"
- Joan Sangster
- "Equality and Difference: Feminism and the Defense of Women Workers During the Great Depression"
- Margaret Hobbs
- "Power and Pay: The Union and Equal Pay at B.C. Electric/Hydro"
- Gillian Creese
Research Reports/Notes de Recherche
- Le mouvement de grèves dans le Nord de l'Ontario 1900-1945
- Donald Dennie
- "Jack" McDonald: A Canadian Revolutionary in New Zealand
- Kerry Taylor
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Old Deal, New Deal, Raw Deal: The Evolution of the Liberal State in the Modern United States
- Melvyn Dubofsky
- With the Workers
- Bruce Laurie
- Alexandra Kollontai and the Fate of Bolshevik Feminism
- Christine Sypnowich