Editor's Note/Note de directeur
- "The British Collier in British Columbia: Another Archetype Recon sidered"
- John Douglas Belshaw
- "The Promise: Communist Organizing in the Needle Trades, The Dressmakers' Campaign 1928-1937"
- Mercedes Steedman
- "The Struggle for Job Ownership in the Canadian Steel Industry: An Historical Analysis"
- Robert Storey
- "Strikes and Class Consciousness"
- Tom Langford
- "Professionalization and Proletarianization: Medicine, Nursing, and Chiropractic in Historical Perspective"
- David Coburn
Research Reports/Notes de Recherche
- Adult Education and Union Education: Aspects of English Canadian Cultural History in the 20th Century
- Gerald Friesen
- No Part of Our Life: Local and Official Constructions of Meaningful Work in Contemporary Newfoundland
- Lisa Sullivan
- The International Labour and Radical History Pamphlet Collection at Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Michael Lonardo
- Labour Education in Canada: A SoliNet Conference
- Bruce Spencer and Jeff Taylor
Museum Report/Note de Musée
- Winnipeg 1919: A City in Crisis. A Review
- Ken Osborne
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Softcore Solipsism
- Charles Tilly
- Radical Literature and Cultural Validation: The Paradox of Merlin Radical Fiction
- Graham Carr
- A Proper Account of Improper Sex
- Christina Simmons