Jump to navigation
Labour / Le Travail 37
- "From haute cuisine to ox roasts: Public Feasting and the Negotiation of Class in Mid 19th-Century Saint John and Halifax"
- Bonnie Huskins
- "Soldier's Work; Soldiers' Health: Morbidity, Mortality, and the Causes in an 1840s British Garrison"
- Jackie Duffin
- "Forging Responsible Unions: Metal Workers and the Rise of the Labour Injunction in Canada"
- Eric Tucker and Judy Fudge
- "Charles Millard: A Canadian in the International Labour Movement -- A Case Study of the ICFTU, 1955-61"
- Anthony Carew
- "Fair Play or Fair Pay? Gender Relations, Class Consciousness, and Union Solidarity in the Canadian UE"
- Julie Guard
Research Reports/Notes de recherche
- The National Archives of Canada and Left-Wing Sources from Russia: Records of the Mackenzie-Papineau Battalion, the Communist Party of Canada and Left-Wing Internationals
- George Bolotenko
- Italian Radicals in Canada: A Note on Sources in Italy
- Franca Iacovetta and Robert Ventresca
- The Future of the Labour Question from the Inside Looking Out
- Leon Fink and John D. French
- Marxism and Class Consciousness
- Martin Glaberman
- Reply to Martin Glaberman
- Tom Langford
- Native Wage Labour and Independent Production During the `Era of Irrelevance'
- Steven High
- Bill Pritchard's Propaganda Tour of Alberta, Winter 1915-16
- Peter Campbell
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- L'historiographie du mouvement ouvrier suisse
- Hans Ulrich Jost
- Staging the Practices of Heritage
- William Gale
- Which Side Are They On: Thinking About The Labour Bureaucracy
- Mark Leier