Jump to navigation
Labour / Le Travail 38
- "Comparitive Labour History: Australia and Canada"
- Gregory S.Kealey and Greg Patmore
- "Nineteenth-Century Canada and Australia: The Paradoxes of Class Formation"
- Bryan D. Palmer
- "Gender, Race, and Policy: Aboriginal Women and the State in Canada and Australia"
- Ann McGrath and Winona Stevenson
- "Women and Wage Labour in Australia and Canada, 1880-1980"
- Raelene Frances, Linda Kealey, and Joan Sangter
- "Immigration and Labour: Australia and Canada Compared"
- Franca Iacovetta, Michael Quinlan, and Ian Radforth
- "Wokers' Welfare: Labour and the Welfare State in 20th-Century Australia and Canada"
- Stephen Garton and Margaret E. McCallum
- "Rural and Urban Labour Processes: A Comparative Analysis of Australian and Candian Development"
- Jacques Ferland and Christopher Wright
- "Workers' Education in Australiaand Canada:A Comparative Apporach to Labour's Cultural History"
- Gerald Friesen and Lucy Taksa
- "Union Structure and Strategy in Australia and Canada"
- Mark Bray and Jacques Rouillard
- "Labour and Politics in Canada and Australia: Towards a Comparativist Approach to Development to 1960"
- Terry Irving and Allen Seager
- "Postsrcipt: Comparative Research and the Developments to 1960"
- Charles Bergquist