1Editor's Note/Note du directeur
- Gregory S. Kealey
Obituary/Nécrologie: H.C. Pentland
- "The Canadian Industrial Relations System: Some Formative Factors"
- H.C. Pentland
- "The Nine Hour Pioneers: The Genesis of the Canadian Labour Movement"
- John Battye
- "Montréal's King of Italian Labour: A Case Study of Padronism"
- Robert F. Harney
- "The Emergence of the Socialist Movement in the Maritimes, 1899-1916"
- David Frank and Nolan Reilly
- "The Toronto District Labour Council and Independent Political Action: Factionalism and Frustration, 1900-1921"
- Michael J. Piva
- "The Girl of the New Day: Canadian Working Women in the 1920s"
- Veronica Strong-Boag
- "King and Context: A Reply to Whitaker"
- Paul Craven
DocumentsThe Great Tribulation (with an introduction by A. Ross McCormack)
- "Libertas Brammel"
From Trapper Boy to General Manager: A Story of Brotherly Love and Perseverance (with an introduction by Ian McKay)
- C.W. Lunn
Review Essay/Note Critique
- The Labour Movement in Latin America: A Review Essay
- Peter Blanchard