Jump to navigation
Labour / Le Travail 44
- "What's Law Got To Do With It? The IWA and the Politics of State Power in British Columbia, 1935-1939"
- Andrew Parnaby
- "Les causes d'une participation à la grève: grévistes et non-grévistes de la Noranda Mines Ltd, juin 1934"
- Guy Gaudreau
- "'Beauty and the Helldivers:' Representing Women's Work and Identities in a Warplant Newspaper"
- Helen Smith and Pamela Wakewich
- "Managing the Marginal: Regulating and Negotiating Decency in Vancouver's Beer Parlours, 1925-1954"
- Robert A. Campbell
Research Reports/Notes de Recherche
- Red Star Over Birobidzhan: Canadian Jewish Communists and the "Jewish Autonomous Region" in the Soviet Union
- Henry Srebrnik
- Strikes, Bogeys, Spares, and Misses: Pin-boy and Caddy Strikes in the 1930s
- Ian MacMillan
- "The police beat them up just to keep warm": A Finnish-Canadian Communist Comments on Environmental Depredation and Capitalist Exploitation in Early 20th-Century British Columbia
- J. Donald Wilson
Review Essays/Notes Critiques
- Class, Gender, and Power in the Mining Communities of the Americas
- Laurie Mercier
- The Frontiers of Punishment and Gender
- Carolyn Strange
- Then and Now: New Examinations of the Sixties
- Steve Hewitt
- The Use and Abuse of Postmodernism
- Craig Keating
- Considering the Third Revolution: Popular Movements in the Revolutionary Era